Thursday, June 29, 2017

Day 31: Gettin' The Band Back Together

If this happened in real life (and I got to be a fly on the wall to witness it) I would be sooooo happy!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SETTING: High School Reunion

STEVE: Hey, Jim.

JIM: Hey, Steve.

STEVE: So, I was thinking since everyone's back for a couple of days, what do you say we try to get the old band back together?

JIM: That's a great idea! I'll tell Connie & Bill.


TEXT MESSAGES

JIM: Jam Sesh with the old band. Tomorrow at 3

CONNIE: OMG, YES!!! I'll tell the others.

BILL: The bldgs open all wkend. Lets use the music rm



3:00PM - MUSIC RM - JAM SESSION



. . . as in, High School Band . . . not what you were expecting, huh???!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.