Wednesday, June 7, 2017

365 DW - Day 9

Day 9: Pancake Tacos

Fruit. Veggies. Meat. Dairy. Grains. Other. I eat it all, which makes food life very diverse. Because of this, and perhaps laziness, I've come up with different food combinations that are quite delightful. Most recently being, Pancake Tacos.

A few days ago I made some salad.

And I made some pancakes.


And I wanted to eat something a little more substantial than JUST pancakes or JUST salad. So I combined them. 


Let me tell you, the result was simply scrumptious! My go-to 'cake is the cornmeal pancake, which, for any sort of taco/sandwich, is absolutely heavenly. But this time I had to stick with the basics.


Nom nom nom says the hungry Sarah-saurus!

*This angle is somewhat reminiscent of a T-Rex, is it not?

Try it yourself and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.