Monday, June 5, 2017

365 Days of Wonder - Day 7

Day 7: Color Changing Shoes


Wouldn't it be awesome if shoes could change color? Not just because it would be cool, but for practical reasons. For example, I have a pair of light gray pants and I just can't find a shoe color that looks good with them; granted I have a very limited selection. But what if there was a way to alter a shoe's color - at least with in the color family - in order to get the most complementary shade to your outfit?

*like so


This may not seem like that important of an idea, but think about it. If we could adjust our shoe color, people wouldn't 'need' (and I use that term loosely) many different pairs of shoes at all. Well if they're basic like me and only have a few different go-to styles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.