Thursday, June 15, 2017

Day 17: People on the Train

The highest pitched voice I've heard in quite a while is emitted on the train.
Where's it coming from??
Whoa! Right next to me?!

I did not expect that from the squat man so seemingly engrossed in his phone. 
Swaying back and forth, crouched over his phone he lets out another eruption of shock and disgust:
"eee, are you kidding me?! What the fu@$? [Unintelligible]."

Hmm, didn't expect that... but then it kept happening.. again and again.. so did the swaying to and fro. I think I might have Tourettes (syndrome), or perhaps is autistic... 

While his vocalizations were in the tone of disgust, he seemed to be doing quite a good job of entertaining himself during his commute . . . to each his own - and good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.