Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Day 23: Feeling Self-Conscious?


If you weren't before, you might be now! 


I can't tell you how thoroughly I enjoyed seeing this train ad today. As a chronic observationist, I typically notice things like small chins or large chins, rufus chins, normal chins, and even completely different features.

Ok, the rufus chin is sort of an inside joke, but does anyone who's seen Never Been Kissed know what I'm talking about?!

Naturally, after enjoying the train ad I started scanning. You know, just casually seeing who's on the train, not looking for anything in particular. But wouldn't you know it, I spotted a small chinned lady instantly! Her photo wasn't taken to protect her identity, so you can just imagine she looked like this:


I honestly wonder though, how many people see this ad and then feel a little self-conscious? Or maybe some people don't even notice they have a small chin - is that possible? I mean your face is your face and it's normal to you . . .
Perhaps I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.