Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 28: Office Space

I spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Not an ideal first sentence, as it paints a mildly inaccurate picture. But it's true - I spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Mostly due to the fact that the bathroom is where I exercise. Think that's weird? That's fine - and apparently a common sentiment (unless you're one of my sisters visiting for the first time "whoa, your bathroom is huge! You could exercise in here!" And that was completely unprompted. Naturally, I was beaming).

Today, after my morning chunk of time I found myself back in the restroom. This time, to work [but not on the toilet, that's gross].


Despite what some may say, I don't really like spending sooo much time in the bathroom. And it's certainly not in my top 5-10 picks for work spaces. However, I had no choice. I had a phone interview and my room was just too darn loud. The neighbors next door are having their deck professionally power washed. They even wrapped my roommate's boyfriend's car so as not to risk it getting damaged. I'm not sure who this company is, but based on that, I'd recommend them!

Can you see the water spray? Look close between the fence and the bridge



So you see, I had no choice but to work in the bathroom where it was quiet and private. But I must say, it played the role of standing work space quite well. The counter is the perfect height for my short little legs.

All in all it wasn't a bad experience. I'm not saying it's my new go-to work space (because then I really WOULD be spending all of my time in the bathroom), but I won't completely rule out the idea in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.