Sunday, June 25, 2017

Day 26: Enchantment of the Questionable Kind

The word 'Enchantment' is really quite an enchanting word. If you're like me, you're quick to associate it with wonderful fun and thrilling things, but I'm not so sure that's always the case . . .

Let me take you to a quite enchanting place I visited, yet, wonderful and thrilling might not be how I would describe it . . .


Nor am I eager to pass under an entryway guarded by a constant "picker." Who knows where those boogs are going to end up!


Ah, a strong and courageous protector. The look of sheer terror really makes me feel confident he'll be ready for action at a moment's notice!


And last, but certainly not least, the creepiest vibing man face I've encountered ... 


and Jack Nicholson.



Odd and creepy might be a slightly more appropriate way of describing the individuals I saw. But who doesn't like a little creepy every now and then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.