Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Day 14 - Challenge Fail

I have a confession to make, I have already failed my 365 Days of Wonder observation sharing challenge. Who would have thought it would be that difficult? Post something each day, not that hard, right? Apparently not.

Despite this early downfall, I'm going to try to get back on track. Especially since I've finally gone through the slow realization that each of these posts of interesting thoughts and sights are actually micro stories; getting me to practice writing and creative thinking every day. Wow! What an excellent bonus to my original goal for this project.

Here's to curiosity, imagination, and timeliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.