Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Day 29: I Hate Purple

I hopped off the train a stop early today, since the weather was so nice. As I walked the half mile home I'm looking all over the place, observing, as usual.

I pass a woman who looked very similar to this:

I keep walking.

Then I come upon one of the most unique car colors I've ever seen . . . pass by, back it up, and snap some documentation:


As I'm finishing up my data collection, who should I see walk right up to this vehicle with key in hand?!

(I feel you can already guess what I'm about to reveal, but just in case, I'll say it anyway.)
THE PURPLE HAIRED WOMAN!


I hurried away as soon as I saw her so as not to give away my surprised delight, then continued the rest of the way home with a giant smile plastered to my face. Seriously, that thing was stuck tight. I hope one day you have the opportunity to witness someone whose un-natural hair color matches the color of their car. Then you'll really understand what I mean about a grin that just won't quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.