Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Day 299: Bread Delivery?

I see this vehicle almost every morning.
When I get up early enough, that is.

At first it seemed a bit suspicious. 

Why is this man just hanging out in the back ally, lurking around his car in the early morning?

It took many dawn sightings before I finally saw some action.
And it wasn't the dog walking kind, if you know what I mean...

It was an interaction with an old woman. 

She slowly made her way down the alley, empty tote bag in hand.
Then she'd hold it open, upon reaching the back of the car, and the man would put several loaves of bread inside.

In a handful of observations, I spotted the money transfer only a time or two.

And while it all looked pretty innocent, I still haven't ruled out the possibility that it's actually a very good cover for some sort of covert, black-market, bread ring . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.