Monday, August 29, 2022

Day 206: I love Purple [cars]

On many walks through my neighborhood I have passed by this car.

I think it's quite unique in color. You might agree. 

It's so unique in color that you'd think it would have captured my eye and compelled me to share upon the very first viewing. But for some reason, this was not the case.

It's almost as if I've somehow been desensitized to purple colored cars . . . like this isn't the first one I've seen . . . 

Oh my gosh! This ISN'T the first Easter egg purple car I've seen!!

It only took me dozens and dozens and dozens of walks past to realize. 

Could this be the same one I saw five years, two months, and two days ago?!?

At the time, I couldn't be sure. 

The only thing I was completely certain of was my burning hope the owner had hair to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.