Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Day 193: Coincidence or Meant To Be?

In two weeks I'll be starting a stand-up class at Second City. 

I received an email about it the other day, updating on class logistics.

It seems my chosen class time was so popular they had to create two simultaneous groups and I would be hearing about my placement shortly.

I decided to painted my nails.

Not 20 minutes later I received another email, notifying me of which class group I was assigned.

I was placed in the Teal group.

 
The exact same color as the nail polish I had just applied.

Is it a coincidence or a sign it's meant to be?
I don't know.
But I'm guaranteed to find out in a few weeks.
For now though, I'll just delight in the unexpected synchronicity that occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.