Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Day 200: Grandma's on Eagle's Wings


Walking home from the dentist today I saw a giant eagle in the sky.

It stayed with me for much longer than any cloud shape I've seen before ever has. 

Or at least it seemed like it. 

You know how it is - when clouds move and the image you initially saw starts to warp into something new.

My mind was instantly filled with the thought of my Grandma.

Why? 

Because at her funeral years ago, we [classically] sang the hymn "On Eagle's Wings" . . . and were joined in the cemetery by two Bald Eagles flying above us. 

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous 

Don't I believe it!

So, I don't think this was a coincidence either . . .

What anonymous un-coincidences have you experienced?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.