Friday, February 25, 2022

Day 32: Hairy Surprise

Over the past handful of years, I've gotten into the habit of waxing my armpits (rather than shaving). 

I can thank my sister for this, and our weird habit of copying one another in random areas.

I've grown quite fond of this method of hair removal due to it's many benefits. In my opinion, it's quicker and cleaner (I use wax strips - so no tiny hairs falling or wax dripping everywhere). It lasts much longer than shaving. And best of all, over time the hair starts to grow in softer and finer, making it much less noticeable!

This last point, however, comes at a price . . . 

Flashback to earlier this week

I was getting ready for bed and was in the bathroom, flossing and brushing my teeth and face. I looked in the mirror and a thought occurred to me, 'I think it's been a while since I waxed my pits...'

Curious, I lifted my arm and looked in the mirror.

WHOA!!! 

Apparently it HAD been a while since I'd waxed my pits. The hairs - as thin, soft, and sparse as they now were - were Really long. I don't think I've ever seen them at such a length before.

Another thought then entered my brain - my outfit of choice this morning . . .

'. . . I'm so glad I wore a sleeveless shirt today . . .'


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.