Monday, February 21, 2022

Day 28: That's not mine

Hair is apparently the theme for the start of this week.

I used to have quite long hair. Now it's much shorter. 

But that doesn't explain this hair that I found . . .

It's either cat/dog/pet hair . . . or the thinnest porcupine quill I have ever seen . . . (and the softest and most flexible . . .)

I suppose there is a slim chance it may have come from my coat . . . 

But I don't know, the coloring just doesn't look right . . .

I guess this leaves me with one choice - a stake out! Naturally, the critter is coming into my apartment while I sleep and dropping singular hairs on the carpet. There's simply no other explanation . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.