Saturday, February 5, 2022

Day 12: Gyoza Knows Best

While quickly preparing some frozen gyoza and thinking about the resistance I have towards using social media for my coaching business, I had an important realization. 

I feel resistance and negative judgement towards it because . . . I don't really understand how to use it!

When was I born, 1920?! 

. . . I guess it's just never been a strong interest in my life.

 
As I looked down I spotted a giant 'S' on the plate. I viewed it as if it were my superhero symbol, confirming my next steps and future success.

Ok, I can learn whatever I need! Now, time to eat!

Well. . . eventually. Those suckers got really firm in the microwave and refused to release the paper towel.

I guess gyozas just be like that. 

....but I think that's normal, there's no way I could have done anything wrong ......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.