Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Day 320: 2023 - The Year of . . .

--------------------------
|         CHANGE         |
--------------------------

After my last coaching session of 2022, Audrey sent me a few questions to answer as I reflected on the past year.

If 2022 were a chapter in my book of life, what would the title be?
INTENTION

Looking ahead, what will I call the coming chapter of 2023?
CHANGE


I'm not just embracing change this year - I'm initiating it

I'm initiating changes necessary to:
  • experience life in a way that feels the very best yet
  • cultivate, grow & sustain my relationships to levels that support and energize me
  • leave behind insecurities and limiting beliefs that hold me back from working towards my dreams
  • see the awesome person I really am on a regular basis 
    • read: appreciate myself & become more and more of my own best friend

What is this your year of?

And what do you want to do about it?

Have an idea, but don't know how to get started?  No worries, I got you! 
Connect with me here and we'll get your wheels moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.