Thursday, September 8, 2022

Day 214: More Squirrels

On Tuesday I had another squirrel hole sighting. And this time I got a good picture!

As the little girl in Kittens Inspired by Kittens would say,
Double Heads!!

They are two young squirrels. I saw the Mamma earlier and she was falling asleep - she could barely keep her eyes open!

I also met a fellow nature enthusiast named Carole. She's been taking pictures of and feeding the squirrels all through the pandemic. She shared with me that she's even sent in some of her Squirrel photos to the news station and they showed them on the air! 

I show her my squirrel babies photo.

"Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I've never seen that before. Will you send me this photo?!"

Uh - YEAH!!!

So then I naturally show off my photos of the beaver I saw earlier in the year - she wants these photos, too.

Boy oh boy, am I feeling good!

She then tells me that I should send some of my photos of the beaver to the news station. And I just might!

I guess little squirrels just bring people together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.