Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Day 43: Who Said That?!

Keeping on the theme of hearing things - let me share about my experience attempting to access the quantum field.

It all started with my sister, Sonia. I mentioned previously that we copy each other on a lot of random things - this is one of them!

She had recently been talking with her EFT mentor, who shared that she communicates with spirits and angels. When Sonia told me this my immediate reaction was - 

"WHAT!? How??"

Apparently she just sets an intention to enter the quantum field as she's going to bed. Or at least those were the instructions she gave my sister.

A few days later, Sonia had news. "I tried it and I think it worked!" she exclaimed. "It didn't last very long, but I saw Grandma! But it was a younger version of her. And it wasn't like I was dreaming - it was Different."

WHOA. Now my interest was definitely peaked. I want to see my dead grandma!

The night I heard Sonia's news I decided to try it for myself.

As I was nestling into bed that night I thought my intention to myself. Then I thought, 'I'd better say it out loud.' So I did:

"I'm setting the intention to enter the quantum realm."

And with that I let myself drift off to sleep. Well, almost. 

I don't know about you, but when I'm starting to nod off to dreamland I see various images as my conscious brain is shutting down, but there's not much in the way of sound that goes with it.

As the images took over on my way to deep sleep the last thing I remember was seeing a man and a kid - I think it was a girl - I'm assuming it was daughter and dad. 

The all of a sudden I hear, "Sarah." It sounded like someone was standing right behind me, talking into my ear. Then a beat later I heard another, "Sarah."

My eyes flew open.

My heart was POUNDING. 

I was really freaked out!!!!

Who the heck was calling my name?! I KNOW I didn't dream it.  

'I take it back! I don't want to enter the quantum realm. I'm not ready for this!!' I thought to myself.

I was expecting angels and my grandma, not a disembodied voice! Eventually, sleep won over my scared nerves and I woke up the next morning feeling much better. 

It was certainly an unexpected (and startling) experience. Perhaps one day I'll have another to add to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.