Sunday, May 15, 2022

Day 111: Beach Gear

As the kids say these days - 

I was Today Years Old when . . . I saw my first fitted sheet at the beach. 


 
. . . and I totally lost it.

I could NOT stop laughing!

Seeing the wind catch the corners of that fitted sheet and really billow in the wind was more than my funny bone could take! 

Then watching the sitting space shrink in size by about 1/3 every time the elastic was let go set off another eruption of giggles. 

I really commend the spirit of 'working with what you've got.'  

It was just so funny to me because I NEVER would have thought to take a fitted sheet to use as a beach blanket.

Boy, oh boy, it was truly a sight to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.