Friday, May 13, 2022

Day 109: Friday the (May) 13th

This sunny Friday started out like any other Friday . . . 

Well, not exactly - I slept poorly, finished getting dressed for work 5 min before I had to race out the door, and it was already 80 degrees at 10am. But other than that, it started out like any other Friday.

However, it did not END like any other Friday.

I decided to go for a walk around North Pond before heading home. I was looking out over the pond, my head phones in, lost in my own world. 

Then I hear, "Excuse me."

I take out an earbud as I turn around. "What?" I queried.

In front of me stands an older gentleman with a cocker spaniel. He wastes no time in responding.

"Some people should be exonerated and others should be disposed." 
 
and then he just walks away...
 
HUH?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.