Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday

I've come to the conclusion that tourist little kids bug me, a lot.

I also will openly admit that when listening to my ipod and it dies on me I just leave my head phones in so people think i'm still listening to my music. I do this for a couple of reasons.
1) I am, apparently, too lazy to take the lil' suckers out
2) It gives me an excellent cover for extreme eavesdropping (not like i've ever needed a cover, but still . . . )
3) It improves my chances of the creeps staying away. I've noticed the weirdos you meet on the train typically only bother the people who are just sitting there - without any form of distraction.

Today I woke up and looked out the window. It was pouring. I thought to myself 'I really hope it stops before I have to walk to the train station.' Today must have been my lucky day, it only poured after I had safely made it inside. Shocking!

I really need to go grocery shopping soon . . . I really really don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! If you know someone else who might be interested in this post, please share.